Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hrithik has aura of legend: Vivek Oberoi

Hrithik has aura of legend: Vivek Oberoi

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:59 IST
By jrj4u.com
Actor Vivek Oberoi, who will next be seen sharing screen space with superstar Hrithik Roshan in "Krrish 3", minces no words in praising his co-star.

Vivek said Hrithik has "an aura of a legend". "He is very humble. There is a legendary quality in his humility, " added the "Company" actor.

The 36-year-old is confident that with "Krrish 3", Hrithik "will surpass all his previous achievements".

Vivek's past few films, including `Kismet Love Paisa Dilli` and `Zila Ghaziabad`, didn't elicit the desired response. No wonder the actor is overwhelmed with an opportunity to work in the sci-fi superhero extravaganza.

"I feel I must have done something good in my life that I got such a role in my career. I think it's one of the best roles of my career and I am very, very excited about it, " he said of `Krrish 3`.

Directed by Rakesh Roshan, "Krrish 3" takes the story of `Koi... Mil Gaya" (2003) and "Krrish" (2006) forward. Slated to release Nov 3, the film also stars Priyanka Chopra and Kangna Ranaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment