Friday 29 March 2013

Deols wish luck to Sanjay Dutt

Deols wish luck to Sanjay Dutt

The Deols - Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby - Thursday wished luck to Sanjay Dutt who has been convicted under the Arms act for his role in the 1993 Mumbai bombings.

"This is my family. If they are hurt, so am I... my heart says that he will be out soon, " said Dharmendra, who was seen with Sanjay in films like "Hathyar" and "Ilaaka", at a promotional event of his upcoming film "Yamla Pagla Deewana 2".

On March 21, the Supreme Court upheld Sanjay's conviction under the Arms Act in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case and sentenced him to five years in jail.

He was asked to surrender in four weeks to serve his remaining term of about three-and-half years as he has already spent 18 months in jail.

Sunny, who also worked with Sanjay in "Yodha" and "Kshatriya", said the actor is "close to me".

"We have done lots of films together. I am very sad to hear all this. I am sure it will be painful for him. A mistake is a mistake for life. I feel sad for him, " he added.

Bobby said: "He (Sanjay) is a sweetheart. I have known him since I was growing up. I hope things work out for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment