Friday 29 March 2013

All work, no play for Nawazuddin

All work, no play for Nawazuddin

National Award winner Nawazuddin Siddiqui rues he has little time to spend with his two-year-old daughter

When Nawazuddin Siddiqui got intimation over the phone that he had won the National Award, he was busy listening to a script narration. And soon after, his Yari Road residence was flooded with well-wishers and his phone didn't stop ringing.

Says Nawaz, `I am glad that I won the Special Jury award. People started recognising me after Kahaani and I shot to fame with Gangs of Wasseypur. My award is for my performances in four films, out of which one is still yet to release.`

The actor says he was not expecting to win the award at all. In fact he feels that his first-ever film, Sarfarosh was much more difficult than the others. But thanks to the `herd mentality` in Bollywood, the actor says he is now flooded with offers.

While Nawaz's timetable is crammed with projects right now, the actor has one regret, and that is he hardly has time to spend with his two-year-old daughter.

`I am shooting back-to-back for films and I don't get much time to spend with my little one. I make the most of my free time by playing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment