Thursday 28 February 2013

Saif Ali Khan, Vir Das & Zombies in promotional video of 'Go Goa Gone'

Saif Ali Khan, Vir Das & Zombies in promotional video of `Go Goa Gone`

Actor Saif Ali Khan and Vir Das will be seen in the promotional video of Zombie movie "Go Goa Gone" along with some other Zombies.

Vir told: "I am very excited about the track. It's a song, which is composed by me and my band Alien Chutney and the song will be used as the promotional video for the film. We will be shooting for the video in next three days."

He further added: "The video will see me, Saif and many more Zombies in it. It's a complete rock song and I am sure it will be a great one."

Co-directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. and produced by Saif, "Go Goa Gone" also features Saif along with Kunal Khemu, Vir and Puja Gupta.

No comments:

Post a Comment