Wednesday 27 February 2013

Adnan in writing mode

Adnan in writing mode

Singer-composer Adnan Sami, who has witnessed ups and downs in his life, has started penning notes about his life. He says they could be used for his biography, or subsequently, a biopic some day.

"If I have to make a film about my life so far, then it will be a full-of-masala (spice) flick, I know that! My independent albums are biographical in any case. But penning it down is something I have already started," Adnan told.

"I'm writing my notes because there are so many incidents which I don't want to forget, and I have started to make my notes - maybe one day who knows a biopic might come.

"I am writing notes which could be possibly used for biography in the form of a book. Let's see if somebody want to do a biopic at least I have got my notes ready," he added.

The singer, known for numbers like "Kabhi toh nazar milao", Lift kara de" and "Tera chehra", has lost over 150 kgs, and says he feels reborn.

"It's really a new lease of life because I feel like a reborn person physically. My life had come to a standstill because of the enormous weight that I gathered. Now that I have lost 155 kgs, I feel feather weight.

"Right from the basic things like lying down on the bed, I could not do that... I used to sit and sleep! Today I value every single thing. Today I can walk down to a store and buy my own stuff, which I couldn't do before. Its all wonderful," he added.

Adnan, who recently launched his new album "Press Play", says now he is all set to face the cameras, and his debut film will go on floors soon.

"I have signed a movie and I am playing a conman, who is inefficient and not a bright person, a clumsy character. It's an intelligent script. In the next few months, the film will go on floors," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment