Wednesday 30 January 2013

Thank you speech at award events hassles Anushka

Thank you speech at award events hassles Anushka

Actress Anushka Sharma, who recently won an award for her performance in "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", says delivering a thank you speech on the stage is a hassle for her.

She won the best actor (female) for comedy/romance trophy at the recent Stardust awards here.

"Whenever I get an award, I don't understand what to say while receiving it on the stage. I have nothing to say. Sometimes, only because I get so hassled because of the speech, I say 'don't give me awards', " the 24-year-old said here in an interview.

However, Anushka admits awards make her parents happy.

"The first time that I won an award, I felt very nice. My parents were very happy. So I feel good winning these awards because it gives so much happiness to my parents, " she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment