Thursday 31 January 2013

Sushant loves Ankita's 'understanding' nature, will marry her

Sushant loves Ankita`s `understanding` nature, will marry her

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who is dating actress Ankita Lokhande since a while, says he will tie the knot with her this year, and admits he loves her for her understanding nature.

He is busy promoting his debut Bollywood film "Kai Po Che!" these days, but Ankita is making no bones about not getting to spend enough time with him.

"Ankita wants my time and even I want to be with her, but I have this responsibility, and she understands that. I really appreciate that she is making the effort to understand. That's the reason I love her more with each passing day," Sushant told.


Post the film's release Feb 22, marriage will be on Sushant's mind.

"Marriage is certainly on cards. It will be very soon. I don't think there is any right time to get married so why not right now. Yes,I will get married to Ankita this year," he said.

The two featured together on popular TV show "Pavitra Rishta".

No comments:

Post a Comment