Thursday 22 November 2012

Kristen Stewart wants her son to look like Hrithik Roshan



Hollywood starlet and most beautiful actress Kristen Stewart expressed her desire to work with Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik who is known as the Greek God has smitten Kristen with his style and acting.
Kristen Steward who is on the promotion of her new film, ‘The Twilight Saga’: Breaking Dawn-Part 2, has expressed her eagerness to work in Bollywood if any interesting project comes to her and she truly like to pair with Hrithik Roshan.
“If someone offers me a good script, I would love to work in a Bollywood film. I would love to work with Hrithik Roshan. He is such a wonderful actor and so good-looking,” Kristen Stewart said in a statement, according to PTI.
Kristen’s did not stop here. She went to say that if she has a boy in future, she would like her son to look like Hrithik.
She said that she would definitely like her son to look like Hrithik but with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s eyes. “In fact, if I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob's (her real-life boyfriend and on-screen husband) eyes,” Kristen said. .
Interestingly, there was a casting couch in the mind of filmmaker Shekhar Kapur.  Shekhar Kapur once planned to make his dream project Paani with Kristen Stewart and Hrithik Roshan in lead roles but things did not materialize then.

Kristen, who shot to fame with 'Twilight' and its sequel 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon', 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' is looking forward to the release of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'.

“Bella as a character has received a lot of criticism for being a throwback heroine, because she sacrifices so much for her man. I strongly disagree. In fact, you have someone who is stronger than the guy she is with, emotionally,” she said.

On playing an 18-year-old mother to a six-year-old child in 'The Twilight Saga', she said, “That is something I'm going to miss the most. I did not realise I had such a strong maternal instinct until I played mother to Mackenzie (Renesme). It was surreal.”
When asked did she realise that 'Twilight' series has changed her life, Kristen says, “'Twilight' changed my daily life instantly. I was no one (before the film released). I was a kid. I had just turned 18. The day the movie came out in the tabloids, the next day there were images of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment