Thursday 29 November 2012

Isha Sharvani dances on the ramp for IRFW



Isha Sharvani was a threat to everybody on the sets of “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” season 5, because of her dancing skills. She had a very nimble and agile framework that made her very deft at what she did on the dance floors.
However, things took a turn and she got an elbow injury while rehearsing that made her quit the show. But recently she was seen in public at the opening day of India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW), season 2. She seemed fitter and she danced with designer clothes on.
The show is a fashion extravaganza that started on Wednesday. Isha looked ethereal in a red swimsuit that was paired with a stretched chiffon jacket. She was part of James Ferriera’s show.
When she was asked about her elbow dislocation and her recovery, she said “I was under intense rehabilitation for a long time because of that dislocated elbow, I`m still not fully recovered, and there are things I could do that I can`t seem to do so easily now….There was a time when I got the doctors worried. But I`m fine now, and performing again. I`m in a place I always wanted to be. And no, I don`t regret leaving ‘Jhalak’ when I was going strong.”
Talking about making it to the ramp she revealed “I was nervous. I could hear models telling me to keep hands straight. Finally I did it.”
The actress was also the showstopper for James’ show. She wore a black colored halter neck gown that was paired with a red stole.
James Ferriera displayed an assortment of resort wear that had a mix of sarongs, swimsuits, and kaftans. Talking about Isha he said that she is one who is “low on tantrum”.
He further elaborated saying, “Isha is a sweetheart, I wanted her to walk for me at the last edition as well but things didn`t work well. She is one of the most unassuming stars currently. She adapts herself in every situation and never complains.”
His line of collection is mainly made of satin and viscose and is also reasonably priced. The colours that have been used are mostly bright hues such as blue, pink, red and orange.
He added talking about his collection, “I went all the way to Sri Lanka to make the swimsuits with a company which is the largest swimwear manufacturer; I am in a collaboration with them, and it`s the first time they are working with an Indian designer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment