Tuesday 27 November 2012

Bigg Boss 6: Comedian Bharti to enter the house



Another new guest to spice up Bigg Boss 6 is comedian Bharti Singh. Bharti will not be a part of the show but she will be a special guest on the show. She will stay at the house for few hours and interact with the contestants, irritate them and do some hasi majak with the housemates.
Excited to go into the Bigg Boss house, Bharti says, “I am looking forward to meeting everyone as I have been watching the contestants on the show. I have just landed from Bangkok and will be in the house to do a fun task called Ignore The Obvious. During the task, the inmates won’t be able to talk or react to me, while I’ll be free to do whatever I want. I’ll be there in the house only for three to four hours.”
Bharti who is a famous comedian was lately seen in dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’. She entertained the audience and the judges with her great humor. The comedian on Bigg Boss is expected to crack jokes and play pranks on the housemates. Apart from cracking jokes, Bharti will give the housemates a big headache, she will irritate them by spilling coffee, messing up their beds and hiding their shoes. Irritated with her behavior, the housemates will have no option but to ignore her.
“It will be a difficult task for them as well as for me because they’ll fail if they react and I’ll fail if they don’t. Let’s see what happens. I am most eager to trouble Rajev Paul, as he loves interacting with girls,” says an excited Bharti. The task that Bharti will play is named, 'Ignore the obvious'.
Let’s see to what extend Bharti Singh will irritate the housemates and what would be their tolerance degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment