Friday 19 October 2012

Exclusive trailer: Anushka, Imran starrer 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'



The first trailer of Vishal Bharadwaj next film, 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' was released online. Clarifying the title, Matru is Imran Khan, Bijlee is Anushka Sharma and Pankaj Kapur plays Mandola . The film is set in Haryana and it shows Imran Khan in a totally new avatar.
Imran Khan said that he had to struggle a lot with Haryani language and at times he felt that he could not do it but Vishal showed full confidence on him and boost him not to give up but try. Imran Khan has undergone a complete image makeover. He grew beard and donned a rugged avatar. He wear glasses and smokes in the movie. Anushka shake her legs in the trailer and looked charming.

The promo of the movie will be showed in theaters during the show ‘Student Of The Year’ directed by Karan Johar.Anushka and Imran recently launched the official trailer of the film in a unique
manner. Imran was in a bike and Anushka sat behind him in a chair. Speaking about his role, Imran said, "My role here is different from what I have done earlier," Imran told the media assembled. "During the first script reading, I was unable to deliver dialogues in Haryanvi. It was not easy at all. I felt I made a mistake by agreeing to do this film, so I told Vishal I wouldn't be able to do it. But he convinced me. He had faith in me when I did not."

Talking about Imran's look, Vishal said, "I wanted to see Matru in Imran. I had liked his look in Delhi Bellybut I wanted more. We did several tests on his appearance and finally got him in this overgrown beard. I even thought of making him go bald. He was very patient with me and we finally achieved the look."

No comments:

Post a Comment