Sunday 21 October 2012

Bigg Boss 6: Kashif Qureshi voted out



The only common man at Bigg Boss celebrity house Kashif Qureshi has been eliminated from Bigg Boss house. After Bhojpuri superstar Nirahua evicted from the house, Kashif is the second eliminator.
The fellow inmates nominated Kashif Qureshi, Rajeev Paul, Sampat Pal Devi last week and the audience voted out Kashif from the Bigg Boss house. Bigg Boss gave the three nominated housemates a chance to save themselves from elimination. They were given the task to perform individually and the one whose performance would be rated number one will be saved from elimination. The housemates gave maximum votes to Sampat Pal Devi from Gulab gang and saved her from this week elimination. Between Rajeev and Kashif, the latter was evicted. This week viewers gave Rajeev another chance.
Hailed from Hyderabad, Kashif is the commoner and he is a martial arts expert. His journey in Bigg Boss was filled with ups and downs. He embroiled into tiff with few housemates and following which host Salman Khan reprimanded him for misbehaving.
After elimination, he said, "My eviction is fair. I know what I have done. In the first week I shouted, and then I fell silent. I went into a shell. The audience did not want me to keep quiet. There was a lot of pressure on me inside. I got confused," he said
Kashif said he is not disappointed to have been evicted as staying at the house was difficult for him.
"It is worse than jail. There is no care and affection inside the house. The other contestants are busy faking it. They used to tell me that my image is getting tarnished and pressurise me," he said.
He wants fame and with this intention he joined Bigg Boss 6. He is glad that people know him now. "People know me now and I am sure that opportunities in showbiz will come my way. I want to do action roles since my forte is martial arts."
Kashif is an ardent fan of Salman Khan. "I had met him before as a fan. But meeting him on Bigg Boss was like a dream" quotes Kashif.

No comments:

Post a Comment