Wednesday 19 September 2012

Salman not invited to Saif-Kareena’s wedding?

Since Salman Khan has not yet been invited to Saif Ali Khanand Kareena Kapoor’s wedding he does not believe that the wedding is taking place next moth. Salman Khan shares a great rapport with Kareena Kapoor and he is sure to be in the invitees list and as wedding card has not reached his hand, he believes that their wedding is a mere rumor.

Even the bride and the groom is mum about their impending wedding. There are many reports doing the rounds about Saifeena’s wedding. Reports suggest that their wedding outfit is ready, wedding cards has been sent out to invitees, and rumor is also doing the rounds that some Pataudis boycotted their wedding but Salman Khan is in complete denial of such rumor.
When he was asked if he will be attending Saif-Kareena wedding, he said, “Since I haven’t got an invitation yet, I don’t think it’s (wedding) happening. I’ll know it is happening only when I get an invite. Wedding are a personal, private matter. When I get married, I don’t think I’, calling anybody.” 

Salman is totally unaware of Saifeena’s wedding but at the same time he hints that he won’t be inviting anyone to his wedding. Why Sallu?

No comments:

Post a Comment