Wednesday 19 September 2012

Ranbir Kapoor opens his heart about Katrina



Ranbir Kapoor’s late night visit to Katrina Kaif’s new abode again sparked rumor that the couple shares a special relationship but Ranbir cleared the rumor surrounding Kat and other ladies.

He gets candid and spoke in length about his equation with Katrina. "I have worked with Katrina in two films and I genuinely feel she is one of the nicest, coolest, and most hard-working girls, other than being beautiful, talented and normal ... a girl I can hang out and have great conversations with. I have a great connect with her as a friend and that is sometimes misconstrued," he said when he was caught up in a rainy evening at Mumbai's Filmistan studio.

"It’s a small industry and we end up working with the same people and meeting the same people, which tends to bring you, close. That’s about it. I was always her dear friend," said the 29-year-old.
Ranbir admitted that he is single but also added that he is lonely at times. "Yes, I am single as single can get," but it's not a bachelor's party all the time. Professionally I am enjoying it, but I am also lonely at the same time", quips Ranbir

"It’s always good to have a partner. Being an actor you become even lonelier because you get so involved in your reel life that it takes over your real life ... you need that one constant person in life to talk to, watch movies with; someone who can keep you grounded. Yes, I do miss having a partner but it’s okay. This is also the time for me to work as hard as I can. I have to make a mark in the industry," he said.

The Kapoor lad is touted as the future superstar of Bollywood. “I aspire to be the biggest superstar and the greatest actor in the country someday! How much time, sacrifice and work that will require I don’t know, but I am willing to put in all that to achieve it”, he quips.

No comments:

Post a Comment