Friday 14 September 2012

Ranbir Kapoor gets set for live-in relationship

Ranbir Kapoor has always been a mama’s boy. Till date, he is living with his entire family at Krishnaraj Bungalow but now he is getting ready to live life of his own. Ranbir Kapoor’s house is under construction and very soon he will have his own space. The actor who is well-known for his Casanova nature and was in a relationship with many beauties wants to experience live-in relationship.

"Since we live in a bungalow, I do have my privacy. But end of the year I will move into my own place. We are rebuilding our house. I would like to experience a live-in relationship. But I am also happy to live with my parents," the Rockstar actor told a daily.
Ranbir who dated Deepika Padukone for almost a year stunned to see her growth as a person and as an actress.

"I am amazed, shocked and wonderfully surprised seeing the growth of Deepika as an actor. Apart from working with her, I've also been in a relationship with her and just her growth as a human being has been amazing. When we meet, I can see the confidence, I can see the understanding of Indian cinema, of life, etc. She has changed as a person. I've always maintained that she is a beautiful person. Apart from being physically attractive, she is beautiful from within. She has a good heart. So when somebody comes closer to their art/work and somebody who can surrender to that, that person becomes more beautiful. Deepika has surrendered to her work brilliantly. I was really amazed by her performance in Cocktail," Ranbir said in an interview.

Ranbir Kapoor next release is Anurag Basu’s ‘Barfi!’ starring Priyanka Chopra and newbie Illeana D’Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment