Friday 28 September 2012

Karan Johar dying to work with Salman



Karan Johar might be the best buddies of Shahrukh Khan but that doesn’t stop the filmmaker from expressing his liking for Salman Khan. Salman Khan has been the undisputed star of Bollywood for four years. His movies are sure to score 100 crore and he has a huge fan following. Looking at his supreme aura, Karan Joar is smitten and he expressed his heartfelt desire to work with Salman.
Johar said, “I`m a huge Salman fan. I`m not just waiting; I`m dying to work with him. And he has huge fan following at my office. My writers and directors are a smitten bunch. They tell me, take your time signing him for a film, but please just call him to the office so we can interact, click pics and chat with him.”

Salman and Karan shared a great camaraderie and had a good chat on the show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. Salman worked with Karan long back in the blockbuster ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.

No comments:

Post a Comment