Sunday 30 September 2012

I am not married to Aditya Chopra, Rani Mukherjee



The bong beauty Rani Mukherjee cleared the weather about her wedding to filmmaker Aditya Chopra. It is heard that the people at Yash Raj studio address her as bhabi and rumor also erupt that Rani Mukherjee is using Yash Raj studio for the promotion of her new release ‘Aiyya’. Rani is behaving as she is the owner of the YRF. It is also heard that the staff could not stand her tantrums at times.
Some insider informed that Rani Mukherjee has been secretly married to Aditya Chopra. But the actress denied the rumor in the following words, “I don’t know what people call me behind my back. People may b***h or praise me, but unless it’s to my face, I cannot comment on it. And on record, I say this: I am not married.”

Slamming all reports about her marriage, Rani said, “That is an irresponsible rumour. I am a girl from a respectable family that would take pride in their daughter’s marriage. They don’t need to lie. I have been brought up with lots of love and respect and such rumours affect my family.”

Expressing her thoughts about marriage, Rani said, “Marriage is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I’ll do it in a respectful manner and not in a covert way. Anything that is hidden or has a clandestine approach to it is an affair, not a marriage. You can’t hide a marriage. When I tie the knot, I’ll tell the world.”
It is not very long that Rani and Aditya are flaunting their relationship in public. The couple has been snapped couple of times at Mumbai airport together. Adi also gifted Rani a expensive car worth Rs crore. Very soon Aditya Chopra’s divorce case is going to settle and it is expected that both are planning to get hitched. Adi has divorced his childhood sweetheart Payal against the wish of his family.
Rani and Aditya very often spotted spending time together in a restaurant. When he was shooting in London for 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Rani paid a visit to Adi in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment