Tuesday 25 September 2012

I am already married to Saif, Kareena



More than her latest film, ‘Heroine’, Kareena Kapoor has been talked about her impending wedding to Saif Ali Khan. Kareena once remarked about impending wedding that “her wedding has been a Rajya Sabha debate”. Fans can’t stop talking about her marriage to Saif which is slated to take place on October 16.

When she was asked if being Mrs Saif Ali Khan will open a new chapter in her life, she said, “Seriously, what’s wrong with everyone! Saif and I just cannot fathom the hype around the wedding. Listen, I am already married! We just have to legalise it on paper and we are doing that soon!
Talking about honeymoon plans, she quips, “None, ya! We go on holidays as if there’s no tomorrow. The other day my friend Arjun Kapoor (Boney Kapoor’s son) told me that if Saif and I go on another holiday again, it’ll be our 250th honeymoon! But in December we are taking off again”.

When Kareena Kapoor was asked what relationship she shares with Saif’s children, “Great, touch wood! I love them a lot and get the same love and respect from them. They are growing up fast. Sarah looks so lovely!

Kareena received lots of accolades for her ‘Heroine’ performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment