Sunday 16 September 2012

Brad Pitt wishes Saif-Kareena a happy wedding life ahead

While the entire nation is gung-ho about Bollywood charming couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s impending wedding, Hollywood too is desperately waiting to see them gets hitched.

Known as the Brangelina of Bollywood, Saif and Kareena are going to tie the knot on October 16 and Hollywood famous star Brad Pitt also wished the duo a happy wedding ahead.

In an interview, when Brad was asked about his take on Saifeena’s wedding who is compared to him and his sweetheart Angelina Joile, he said, "They are a good looking couple! No two individuals in a relationship can be the same as another so I don`t know if it is correct to compare them to us. But I am glad they will soon be getting married and I wish them all the luck and a beautiful life ahead."
Speaking her heart out, Bebo said, "The day I met Saif, in my mind I was married to him," adding, "I wouldn't sacrifice my work for my love, I wouldn't sacrifice my love for my work after marriage." Bebo also revealed that Saif apparently can't see her with any other man, not even on screen: "Saif never wants to see my movies."

Preparation are going on in full swing for Saifeena’s wedding and as per source wedding cards are send to the invitees.

No comments:

Post a Comment